A speaker can make or break your event!
As one of Australia’s leading experts in neuroleadership and brain-based coaching and training, Michelle inspires audiences to change their thinking, increase their impact and become a leader others want to follow by REWIRING the way they think, behave, and lead!
Michelle’s keynotes and workshops are underpinned by the most up-to-date and cutting edge neuroscience…
We have learned more about the human brain in the last 25 years than in previous history…and it turns out that that learning can be ‘quite useful’ in helping leaders to DIAGNOSE the human behaviour they are managing, thereby allowing them to PRESCRIBE different approaches to resolving people and process issues.
Michelle will show your attendees how to…
- Think very differently about their own behaviour and the behaviour of those they lead and work with, AND about their role as a leader
- Give themselves permission to lead – many leaders and managers have lost that in the overwhelm and bureaucracy of today’s business and corporate challenges
- Change the conversations they have with themselves and with colleagues – to double the impact in half the time
- Cut through the complexity of human behaviour, to simplify leadership interactions
- Use new science and thinking to solve old problems
- Start doing something different and useful…today.
Download Speaker Profile
But don’t just take our word for it!
Choose from one of Michelle’s popular keynotes or have Michelle customise the content for your audience:
- Rewired Conversations – Having conversations that work!
- Sexy Naked Leadership – How being an appealing and transparent leader can set you up for success!
- Rewire or Expire – How to move from ‘expiring’ as a leader to leveraging the power of your own brain and the brains of others!
- The Banana Peel Phenomenon: Examining the surprising neuroscience discoveries behind human motivation and influence in the workplace!