Date(s) - Wednesday, 3 May, 2017 - Wednesday, 14 June, 2017
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Day 1 – Wednesday, 3 May 2017 – 9:00 am to 4:30 pm
Day 2 – Thursday, 18 May 2017 – 9:00 am to 4:30 pm
Day 3 – Friday, 19 May 2017 – 9:00 am to 4:30 pm
Day 4 – Wednesday, 14 June 2017 – 9:00 am to 4:30 pm
What’s included in this program?
- 4 day intensive workshop delivered by a highly experienced and qualified Professional Certified Coach (Accredited under the International Coach Federation – ICF), and the program is accredited under the ICF
- An online PRISM Brain Map ($399)
- 10 week 10 module online My Brain Academy education program ($499)
- Copies of Michelle Loch’s books – 52 Weeks of Awesome Leadership and Your Brain is Your Business ($70)
Package cost: $3950 plus GST
Why this program?
You will be interested in this program if…
- You want the people in your team – colleagues and direct reports – to do better thinking and have better conversations
- You want things to start happening (increase performance, engagement or productivity) in your team or organisation
- You are having the same conversations over and over again
- You want to feel more in control in your conversations and meetings
- You want to stop wasting time and energy and get into ‘useful’
- You want to be more influential in impacting and developing your direct reports, and also in managing upward
- You want to have conversations that work!
Who is this program for?
This program is designed for leaders and professionals who are looking for a higher level of coaching skill and/or conversation mastery. By the end of this program you will have ‘rewired’ the way you think about communication and the way you engage in conversations with others! You will have the confidence and skill to have powerful conversations that can influence thinking, behaviour, and problem-solving.
What is it really about?
Recent discoveries, particularly in the area of social cognitive neuroscience, provide us with a fact-based, deeper understanding of how relationships are built and broken; how emotions impact us and how to better communicate with each other. We can use this new knowledge to our benefit.
Powerful conversation occurs when you combine what we know about the human brain with the skills of coaching, and tune into our intuition. We define a BETTER Conversation as one where both parties leave the conversation with different thinking than they came – a conversation that has been insightful and useful, and that influences a change in thinking or behaviour – and that takes skill.
BETTER Conversations are needed when interacting with your clients; discussing performance; providing feedback; for useful meetings and when working on projects and problem-solving.
This program is designed to give you mastery in that skill.
What makes it a really great program?
- It’s a 4 day intensive, not just a one-day information session. The break in between days 1 and 2 make sure that you don’t exit the program with a brain that is too full. The break between days 3 and 4 enable you to practice your skills and then re-engage with a chance to revisit and review, and to learn some more skills and have lots of practice.
- It’s run by a highly experienced and qualified Professional Certified Coach (Accredited under the International Coach Federation – ICF), and the program is accredited under the ICF so may be able to be used for your CCEU
- It’s based on the latest in neuroscience – and neuroscience is the new black – so you’d better be wearing it!
- It’s about working with people’s brains, not against them – which is what our more traditional communication approaches appear to do
- You will not only have the skill, but also the confidence and courage to really change the way you communicate and your impact!
Day 1 – Why people do what they do
Day 1 will be a day of self-awareness and a fascinating, neuroscience foundation and understanding of why people do what they do (including yourself). You will learn the foundational neuroscience to build on and reference in the subsequent 3 days of skill building. You will learn…
- Why the way we work isn’t working
- How humans are wired
- How YOU are wired
- How to REWIRE
Pre-work for this day will include getting your brain mapped – a 45 minute online assessment which we will debrief in detail in the workshop and use to build your awareness of who you are in a conversation and what you bring to the conversation. We finish the day with an overview of the Rewired Conversations methodology.
Day 2 – mindSET and mindSHIFTS
You will start to build your coaching and conversation skills on Day 2. You will…
- Explore different types of conversations – and what a BETTER Conversation looks like
- Introduce and unpack the BETTER Conversations model where you will learn the 7 mindSHIFTs that both you and the others involved in your conversations need to make
- Engage in safe and easy activities and practice sessions to embed your new mindSET and mindSHIFTs in your brain
- Begin developing some specific conversation skills.
By the end of Day 2, your conversations will already be changing significantly!
Day 3 – coreSKILLS and coreSTRUCTURE
The third day begins with a review of learning so far, and a further focus on the coreSKILLS you need to have powerful conversations in both your work and personal life. Skills such as…
- along with bottom-lining, building rapport, managing emotion, seeking permission, clarifying and connecting…and more.
We then pull together all your learning and provide you with the ultimate cheat sheet with the introduction of two powerful coreSTRUCTUREs that you can use to
- make sure your conversations are complete and structured and useful
- guide you back on track when conversations get off track
- give you the confidence to take the lead in conversations.
You will leave these two days with plenty to digest and practice before returning for Day 4.
Day 4 – coreSTRATEGIES
Day 4 gives you the opportunity to focus on what worked, what you need reviewed, more practice and further skill development and practice. Michelle will also provide you with some further strategies to support you to be come truly masterful in your conversations.
The Rewired Conversations program is founded on the ICF’s 11 Core Competencies (International Coach Federation). You can learn more about the competencies at this link: http://www.icfaustralasia.com/chapter/individual-credentialing/core-competencies
Bookings are closed for this event.