Date(s) - Wednesday, 10 October, 2018 - Wednesday, 24 October, 2018
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Day 1 – Wednesday, 10 October 2018 – 9:00am to 4:30pm
Day 2 – Wednesday, 17 October 2018 – 9:00am to 4:30pm
Day 3 – Thursday, 18 October 2018 – 9:00am to 4:30pm
Day 4 – Wednesday, 24 October 2018 – 9:00am to 4:30pm
About This Program
Leaders spend 80% of their time in conversation. Employees, on average, spend 37% of their time in meetings. This presents us with a huge leverage point for more focused thinking and targetted behavioural change.
Leaders must develop the confidence, courage and skill to have the conversations they really need to have. Change the conversations in your organisation and you can change your organisations ‘wiring’ – and that leads to a change in culture.
“Quality conversations lead to quality thinking which leads to quality outcomes.”
Conversations are the most sophisticated technology we have for getting things done. The type of conversations you have in your organisation are a better predictor of success than the structures you have in place.
- 4 days of training with a highly experienced ICF qualified and neuroscience-trained facilitator
- Comprehensive workbook
- Set of laminated reference cards – valued at $25
- Set of Curiosity Cards – valued at $25
- PRISM Brain Map and detailed report – valued at $399
- Copy of Michelle Loch’s books – 52 Weeks of Awesome Leadership; Your Brain is your Business – valued at $60
- Free access to Michelle’s Recommendation Resources webpage
- Free access to Michelle’s ‘My Brain Academy’ online program – valued at $99
- Ten weekly ‘tips and reminders’ emails sent to participants following completion of the program to embed the key concepts
- Certificate of Completion for 30.75 CCEU training hours from the International Coach Federation
- Use a brain-based (evidence-based) approach to conversations so that you can ‘Keep your people moving!’
- Apply coaching techniques to improve the impact of EVERY conversation, including performance-related conversations
- Improve the quality of thinking – yours and others – in your workplace
- Have the confidence, courage and skill to have the conversations you need to have
- Save time and energy with better outcomes – that is, double your impact in half the time
- Module 1: Humans…deep dive into the neuroscience of human motivation – how humans are wired and the INSPIRE Model
- Module 2: Habits…the six key conversation habits you need to build…the B.E.T.T.E.R. Habits Model
- Module 3: Skills…developing the SIX SUPER SKILLS Model of conversation
- Module 4: Structure…pulling the learning together with two key conversational structures…the SUBSTANCE CONVERSATION CYCLE and the A.W.E.S.O.M.E. Conversation Roadmap
- Module 5: Strategies…practicing and deepening your skills…’Get Out of Jail Free’ strategies for when the conversation goes ‘pear-shaped’…how to handle tough conversations.