Date(s) - Wednesday, 24 October, 2018 - Thursday, 25 October, 2018
9:00 am - 4:45 pm
Stamford Plaza Brisbane
During two transformative days, participants will expand their HR leadership skills in key areas while benefiting from the expertise of speakers from a wide variety of industries. This is not just another ‘death by PowerPoint’ conference. This event will challenge your pre-conceptions and enhance your ability to lead and deliver effective change. The HR Summit Brisbane is part of the National HR Summit series, awarded Best Business Event in 2016.
Michelle Loch will present at 4-5pm on 24 October.
- Gain examples of HR best practice from leading organisations to apply in your workplace
- Hone your skills in change management and leadership
- Deliver L&D initiatives that align to the needs of an evolving workforce
- Share ideas with your HR peers on balancing commercialism and integrity
- Update your knowledge of employment law and your obligations as an employer
- Explore the future of HR in an increasingly digital workplace
The HR Summit Brisbane will be held at the Stamford Plaza Brisbane on 24 – 25 October 2018.
For more information click here.