Your Brain is YOUR Business
It’s simple really: if you understand how something works, you can do more with it, you can exercise control and direction over it, you can create more with it and you can use it to it’s optimum intended capacity. More has been learned about the human brain in the last 25 years than in all the years before, and this new science is incredibly useful in helping you to exercise more control over your brain – increasing your productivity, improving your brain health, and developing your capacity for self-control and emotional regulation.
Neuroleadership expert, Michelle Loch, presents you with useful information and practical tips to help you to achieve optimal brain performance using her PEAC Brain Performance Model.
PEAC stands for Performance – Engagement – Adaptability – Creativity
- If you are a busy executive, parent or solo-preneur navigating the many demands on your life… or
- if you are a busy student navigating the ebb and flow of study, revision and testing… or
- if you are maturing and are conscious of the need and desire to maintain your mental health for as long as you can…
then this book is a valuable resource for you and you will benefit from the simple explanations about how your brain really works.
Michelle Loch is passionate about ‘facilitating awesome’ – helping leaders to pause, find and facilitate the ‘awesome’ in themselves and others. This book is a collection of 52 of Michelle’s ideas that are designed to do just that. What you have here is a year’s worth of opportunity to simply pause once a week and spend a few minutes reflecting on the quality of your leadership. There are 10 080 minutes in a week. If you sleep 8 hours a night, then you have 6 720 available to you. If you engage with the idea of this book, then you will be willing to spend around 15-30 of those minutes a week investing in your thought leadership and self-development on the road to becoming a more effective, more mindful and more awesome leader. Whether you lead a large organisation, or a small team, or a community group, or a family… this book will:
- provide you with useful leadership ideas
- challenge your thinking
- help you to develop awareness around your leadership style
- entertain you
- keep you focused on your leadership growth and development