For the fourth year in a row now I have posted this blog as a kick off to a new year. Those who know me well know that I cannot live without my green tea; and dark chocolate, whilst attempting to reduce its influence on my life, still holds its own on my Five Essential Foods list. Having said this, I’ve been venturing into the ‘Skinny Cap’ coffee world last year, but Green Tea and Chocolate are still my go to! I’d love you to share this idea with your network…a great way to begin the year and get focused. Enjoy!
- random, or
- based on your past instructions or interests or random thoughts, OR
- in line with a more primitive decision-making set of instructions designed to ensure your survival.
- I started to come across (and pay attention to) more opportunities to raise or contribute to my business and professional profile.
- I was proactive in making decisions that supported that particular outcome over other potential outcomes.
- I was more likely to act on such opportunities than I would have been in the past.